XLW (EC) Auto Tensile Tester can be used to measure tensile, peeling, deformation, tearing, heat sealing, adhesive, puncture force, opening force and low speed unwrapping force as well as other performance of plastic films, composite materials, soft package materials, plastic flexible tube, adhesives, adhesive tape, label stickers, medical plasters, release paper, protection films, combined caps, aluminium foil, diaphragm, back sheets, non-woven fabrics, rubber, paper, etc.
- Better than 0.5% of full scale effectively ensures accurate test results
- Support bidirectional testing modes including stretching and compression and test speed could be adjusted freely
- 8 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength, peeling force, tearing force, heat sealing and other performance test.
- Different test range of load cells and 7 distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements
- Pneumatic clamping system provides the even clamping force for specimen to ensure the accuracy of test results
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protect, and automatic position reset for safe test operation
- Professional operating software support statistical analysis of group specimens, and export test results in different units
- Support LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports
- XLW (EC) utilizes Labthink's latest embedded computer system, with better performance than traditional single chip one.
- Embedded computer control system integrates control software with the instruments together
- Professional control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- The instrument can be easily operated by a mouse, a keyboard, and a monitor, without requiring a PC.
- The instrument is equipped with four USB ports and dual internet ports for convenient data transmission.
Specifications XLW (EC) Load Cell Capacity 500N (standard) 50N (optional) Accuracy Better than 0.5% FS Test Speed Forward 50 100 150 200 250 300 500 mm/min Backward 50 100 150 200 250 300 500 mm/min Number of Specimens 1 Specimen Width 30 mm (Standard Grip) 50 mm (Optional Grip) Clamping Way Pneumatic Specimen Clamp Gas Supply Air (outside of supply scope) Gas Supply Pressure 0.5 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa Stroke 950 mm Instrument Dimension 450mm (L) x 450mm (W) x 1410mm (H) Power Supply 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz Net Weight 70kg
- ASTM D1938
- ASTM D3330
- ASTM D882
- ASTM E4
- ASTM F88
- ASTM F904
- ISO 37