Professional, High Efficiency and Intelligent WVTR Test System
This instrument is designed for the determination of water vapor transmission rate of film and package specimens. It has three test modes and is applicable to various materials with high, medium and low water vapor permeability. It is also embedded with high precision electrochemical sensor, which provides a wide test range of 0.001~1000g/m2 24h and durable service life.
- Wide range and high precision of temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Standard, proportional and continuous testing modes facilitate to minimize errors caused by human factor during testing process
- Convenient fast-access calibration port for temperature and humidity
- Reference film for accurate calibration
W3/330 system is based on the electrolytic sensor method and utilizes Labthink's latest exclusive patent design of three diffusion cells integrated in one instrument for individual or multiple tests, which improves test efficiency by 3 times. It can be easily connected with 9 satellite bases to accomplish up to 30 tests at the same time.
- 3 diffusion cells integrated in one instrument with lower space occupancy rate and higher test efficiency
- 3 distinct or equivalent specimens can be tested individually with independent test results at one operation
- The system can be easily connected to a maximum of 10 instruments to accomplish up to 30 tests at the same time
- Water vapor transmission rate and oxygen transmission rate can be obtained at one operation by working with Labthink's oxygen transmission rate test system together under the control of one computer
The instrument adopts Labthink's latest operating software with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform data management of test results and test reports.
- Based on the user-friendly Windows operating interface for easy operation
- Saves test data in different formats for convenient data transfer
- Intelligent historical data searching, comparing, analyzing and printing functions
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform management of test results and test reports
The test specimen is mounted in the diffusion cell, which is subsequently divided into a dry chamber and a controlled-humidity chamber. The dry side of the specimen is swept by a flow of dry nitrogen, and the water vapor permeating through the specimen from the controlled-humidity chamber is carried by dry nitrogen to the electrolytic sensor where proportion electrical signals will be generated. The water vapor transmission rate is obtained by analyzing and calculating the electrical signals. For package samples, dry nitrogen flows inside the package, and moisturized nitrogen flows outside.
Specifications Film Test Package Test (customization available) Test Range 0.001~40 g/m2·24h (standard)
0.01~1000 g/m2·24h (optional)
0.0001~0.2 g/pkg·d Number of Specimens 1~3 with independent test results Resolution 0.001 g/m2·24h 0.00001 g/pkg·d Temperature Range 15°C~55°C (standard) Temperature Accuracy ±0.1°C (standard) Humidity Range 0%RH, 35%RH~90%RH, 100%RH Humidity Accuracy ±1%RH Specimen Thickness ≤3 mm / Test Area 50 cm2 / Specimen Size 108 mm x 108 mm
One package with temperature control device: specimen should be smaller than Ф180 mm and lower than 380 mm
Three packages with temperature control device: specimens should be smaller than Ф100 mm, and lower than 380 mm
No size limitation for tests without temperature control device
Carried Gas 99.999% high purity nitrogen(outside of supply scope) Carrier Gas Flow 100 mL/min Carrier Gas Pressure ≥ 0.28 MPa Port Size 1/8 inch copper tubing Instrument Dimension 690 mm (L) x 350 mm (W) x 360 mm (H) Power Supply 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz Net Weight 70 kg
- ISO 15106-3