OR2/410 is professionally applicable to the quantitative determination of organic gas transmission rate of films, composite films, sheeting, and packages. The instrument could assess and control the lasting fragrance performance of packages for aromatic products, e.g. food, drinks, cigarettes, tea and cosmetics.
- The instrument is based on the combination of equal-pressure method and chromatography analysis technology, and is used to test organic gas transmission rate of films, sheeting and finished package containers.
- The system utilizes professional technology of anti-condensation and high temperature drying to ensure the accuracy of test data
- Gas chromatograph is equipped with auto-sampling system and multi-level temperature program to meet professional test requirements
- The system is controlled by a computer and the test process is automatic
- Reference film for fast calibration to ensure the accurate and universal test data
- Equipped with RS232 port for convenient data transfer
- Support LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform management of test results and test reports
Specifications Film Test Test Range 0.01 ~ 40 g/m2·d·100ppm (standard) Testable Organic Gases Organics
(e.g. Benzene, ester, alcohols, aldehydes, ketones and ether)
Gas Flow 10 ~ 40 ml/min Gas Concentration 10 ppm ~ 150 ppm Temperature Accuracy ±0.1°C Carrier Gas for Lower Chamber More than 99.999% high purity nitrogen(not in supply scope) Gas Flow 2 ~ 10 ml/min Port Size 1/8 inch PVDF tubing Carrier Gas For Gas Chromatograph More than 99.999% high purity nitrogen (not in supply scope) Port Size Φ3 mm PTFE tubing Hydrogen Gas More than 99.999% high purity hydrogen (not in supply scope) Port Size Φ3 mm PTFE tubing Air Dry and oil free Port Size Φ3 mm PTFE tubing