- The instrument utilizes the digital preset design of vacuum degree and vacuum retention time to ensure the accuracy of test data
- Top quality parts and components made by world famous brands are used to ensure reliable overall product performance
- Specimens could be tested in the preset vacuum condition by automatic compensation of constant pressure
- Professional software supports automatic back flushing and test termination to provide a safe test environment
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with LCD and PVC operation panel, which is convenient for customers to test and view test data
MFY-01 Leak Tester is professionally designed for the leakage tests of packages for food, drugs, medical instruments, daily chemical products, cars, electronic components, stationeries and other industrial products. The instrument also can be used to test seal performance of specimens after falling and compression tests.
Firstly submerge the specimen in the water within the vacuum chamber, and then evacuate the vacuum chamber to form differential pressure between the inside and outside of specimen. The leakage property could be obtained by observing the steady progression of bubbles from the specimen and how the specimen expands and restores to its original shape after vacuum release.
Vacuum Degree 0 ~ -90 KPa Accuracy 1% FS Vacuum Chamber Effective Sizes ?270 mm x 210 mm (H) (standard) ?360 mm x 585 mm (H) (optional) ?460 mm x 330 mm (H) (optional) Note: customization is available for other sizes Gas Supply Pressure 0.7 MPa (outside of supply scope) Port Size ?6 mm PU Tubing Instrument Dimension 300 mm (L) x 380 mm (W) x 450 mm (H) Power Supply AC 220V 50Hz Net Weight 12 kg
- ASTM D3078