CLASSIC 650 Headspace Gas Analyzer is equipped with professional structural and high precision sensors. It can provide accurate and fast evaluation of the volume of oxygen and carbon dioxide (with optional accessories) in sealed packages, bottles and cans, etc. Because of its portable design, the instrument can be used to measure the volume and proportion of oxygen and carbon dioxide on production lines, at warehouses or in laboratories, to serve as a guide for production.
- Equipped with micro-printer for convenient data printing
- The instrument is with LCD display, PVC operation panel and menu interface, which is convenient to operation and result review
- Chinese and English language operating system can meet different requirements of the users
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, which can analyze, process and transfer the test data and test report
- The build-in data storage function allows it to store a large amount of test data.
- Portable design allows operating the instrument in laboratory or on production site.
- Equipped with standard RS232 ports and professional software for convenient PC connection and data transfer
The gas inside the test package is brought to the gas sensor by the vacuum pump. The gas sensor analyzes the volume of oxygen and carbon dioxide (optional) contained in the sample gas by calculating the electrical signals generated by the sensor. When the preset test status is reached, the test is stopped and the system records the oxygen and carbon dioxide (optional) concentration.
Specifications CLASSIC 650 Testable Gases O2 (Standard) CO2 (optional) Test Range 0.2% ~ 21% 2% ~ 100% Test Accuracy ±0.2% ±2% Sampling Volume ≥5 mL (Standard Atmospheric Pressure) ≥20 mL (Standard Atmospheric Pressure) Instrument Dimension 350 mm (L) x 330 mm (W) x 200 mm (H) Power Supply 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz Net Weight 5.5 kg