BTY-B2P Gas Permeability Tester is based on the differential pressure method, and is professionally applicable to the determination of gas permeability of battery diaphragms, breathable films and other relative polymer products.
- 3 equivalent specimens can be tested simultaneously with the average value as test result
- The system supports unit conversion function to meet user's requirements for special test
- The instrument is controlled by computer with automatic test process
- Two test modes of proportional and standard modes are available
- Customization of test functions is available for special test materials
- Equipped with RS232 port for convenient data transfer
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports
Under certain temperature and humidity, a constant gas differential pressure is generated between the two sides of specimen. The gas transmission rate and other parameters can be obtained by analyzing and calculating pressure changes in the lower pressure side.
Specifications Film Test Test Range 10~10,000 s/in2·100 mL·1.22 KPa Pressure Range 0~20 KPa (customization is available for others) Resolution 0.1 Pa Specimen Size Φ12 mm Test Area 0.025 sq.in. (0.16 cm2) Number of Specimens 3, 2 or 1 Test Gas O2, N2, CO2 and 99.9% dry gas (outside of supply scope) Gas Supply Pressure 0.4MPa~0.6MPa Port Size Φ4 mm PU Tubing Power Supply 220VAC 50Hz / 120VAC 60Hz Instrument Dimension 645 mm (L) x 500 mm (W) x 468 mm (H) Net Weight 60 kg
- ISO 5636