Automatic hardness tester BRE AUT SOR for line testing of finished oil pipes.
Automatic hardness tester BRE AUT SOR for the testing of oil pipes. Available in different capacities for diameters ranging from 60 to 440mm.
Equipped with surface preparation by milling, the hardness meter in question, produced in several tens of units, allows to perform the automatic line test of oil pipes as required by the specifications relating to this type of test.
The measuring cycle consists of: blocking of the pipe to be tested (usually in the initial and final positions) under the durometer; surface preparation with adjustable depth from 0.5 to 2.5mm; measurement on the surface with application of the load with 3.000KgF (750KgF for pipes of small diameter, low thickness) and automatic reading of the hardness on the digital display.
Insensitive to caving-in or bending, which are common in pipes, it is now universally recognized as a reference for these types of tests, which take place 24 hrs a day in extremely critical environmental situations.
- Rockwell principle with direct reading in Brinell points
- 3000 / 750 KgF (N 29430 - 7360)
- 200 KgF
- Adjustable from 1 to 30 secs
- HB 30 3000 / 750 KgF Ball diam 10 / 5mm
- In Brinell points
- Industrial PC
- Load time
- 380V 50Hz
- Other voltages on request
Working Area Dimensions
- Positioned into production line - aprox 1.5m x 1.5m
- Approx 2 tons
Norms and Certifications
- Conform to standards ISO 6506/1 6506/2 6506/3 ASTM E 10 with indentation optical measuring device
- ASTM E 10
- ISO 6506/1
- ISO 6506/2
- ISO 6506/3