Special execution of automatic hardness meter BRE AUT MAR.
The plant in this particular application was designed to automatically carry out hardness testing of oil pipes connectors of length between 150 and 600mm and a diameter from 80 to 300mm.
The hardness test takes a total of 75 seconds. This includes the time required to perform surface preparation by milling - with preparation depth up to 3mm in depth - of the pieces by means of marking.
The optical reading is carried out automatically and the data and impression images may be stored in peripheral devices via Profibus communication or other requested systems.
Complies with ISO - EN 10003 and ASTM E 10 regulations for Brinell test.
- Brinell conform to international standards ISO-EN 100003/ ASTM E18
- 3000 - 750 KgF (N 29.430 - 7.360)
- Adjustable from 1 to 30sec
- HB 30 (100 - 600 HB)
- e-brio Ernst : automatic Brinell indentation measuring system
- Industrial PC
- Test load
- Load application time
- Hardness tolerances
- Other languages on request
- On request
- Complete plant aprox. 6 tons
Norms and Certifications
- ISO 6506/1 6506/2 6506/3
- Completely automatic testing cycle with in/out tolerances selection
- ISO 6506/1.ISO 6506/2
- ISO 6506/3