Antares is the new Ernst 20x hilight microscope with 6 mm long scale and 0.05 mm graduations
The built-in LEDs provide an excellent and even illumination of the Brinell indentation's edge, avoiding that ambient light reaches the impression and disturbs the reading. In this way, accurate and reliable results are ensured in any situation.
Rugged aluminium housing provides durability and great efficiency up to 50 hours continuous operation without replacing the battery (a lamp on the main body indicates that the light is on). The scope is delivered complete with ring for improved stability during testing and with stainless steel base for testing in tight locations.
Minimum Measurable Diameter
- 0-6 mm with 0.05 graduations
- 3 V. battery for 50 hours continuous operation
- 0-50°C in production environments (molding, foundries, etc.)
Working Area Dimensions
- 40 mm; 16 mm with small base for tight locations
- H=153 mm; diameter max 51 mm
- 0.6 Kg
Norms and Certifications
- Calibration certificate of the producer. The product is conforming to the ASTM E10, ANSI/NCSL-Z54, ISO/IEC 17025 standards.
- ASTM E10
- ISO/IEC 17025