Zeta-388 True Colour 3D Optical Profiler
The Zeta-388 builds on the capability of the Zeta-300 with the addition of a cassette-to-cassette handler for fully automated 3D surface topography in a fully-featured platform. Supports both R&D and product environments by providing cassette-to-cassette wafer handling, and automated sample inspection and defect review, with pattern recognition. The Zeta-388 is also a high-end microscope that is highly accurate and efficient, and simple to operate.
A global technology leader who make an impact by creating solutions that drive progress and transform industries. Collaboration is the key to their success. KLA provide leading-edge technology and devices using advanced inspection tools, metrology systems, and computational analytics. Their solutions accelerate tomorrow’s electronic devices. The enable evolution and innovation in the data era across key industries including automotive, mobile and data center.
- 6 Integrated Optical Metrology Techniques
- Multiple Stage Options for Large Samples
- Integrated Vibration Isolation
- Fully Automated Imaging & Measurement
- CD Measurement Capability
- ZDot: Simultaneously collects a high-resolution 3D scan and a True Color infinite focus image
- ZXI: White light interferometry for wide area measurements with high z resolution
- ZIC: Interference contrast for quantitative 3D data of surfaces with sub-nanometer roughness
- ZSI: Shearing interferometry for images with high z resolution
- ZFT: Film thickness and reflectance is measured with an integrated broadband reflectometer
- AOI: Automatic optical inspection to quantify defects on the sample
- Production capability: Fully automated measurements with sequencing and pattern recognition
ZDot™ High Resolution 3D Topography & Imaging
With KLA’s patented ZDot™ technology, is possible to collect high resolution 3D topography data simultaneously with True Colour infinite focus imaging. Through a combination of innovative 3D measurement technology, and advanced computer algorithms, high quality surface measurements and imagery is collected with efficiency and accuracy. Combined with the Zeta-388’s automated wafer handling, the Zeta-388 provides high-throughput sample inspection capabilities with incredible clarity.
Shown left: ZDot™ High Resolution 3D Topography Data
Shown Righ: ZDot™ Infinite Focus True Colour Imaging
The ZDot™ technology also simplifies operation and setup, by projecting a focusing onto the samples top and bottom surfaces. When the top or bottom surface is correctly focused, the ZDot™ grid will appear in the highest contract, making it fast and intuitive to correctly set up samples. The Zeta-388 is easy to operate, even for less experienced users.
Shown left: The ZDot™ grid visible when the bottom surface is in focus
Shown Righ: The ZDot™ grid visible when the top surface is in focus
KLA’s Multi-Mode optics provides unmatched flexibility, by integrating six different optical metrology techniques into a single compact platform. Multi-Mode optics makes it possible to handle a wide variety of materials and measurement types. The Zeta-388’s capabilities can also be further enhanced with options for white light interferometry, Nomarski interference contract microscopy, and shearing interferometry. Film thickness measurements are supported a on a wide variety of materials. Together with motorised stage options, and the integrated automatic sample handling, the Zeta-388 is a comprehensive high-throughput inspection platform.
Profilm3D Optical Profiler
- Step height: 3D step height from nanometers to millimeters
- Texture: 3D roughness and waviness
- Form: 3D bow and shape
- Stress: 2D thin film stress
- Film thickness: transparent film thickness from 30nm to 100µm
- Defect inspection: capture defects greater than 1µm
- Defect review: KLARF files are used to navigate to defects to measure 3D surface topography or scribe defect locations
- LED: light emitting diodes and PSS (patterned sapphire substrates)- Semiconductor and compound semiconductor
- Semiconductor and compound semiconductor
- Semiconductor WLCSP (wafer-level chip scale packaging)
- Semiconductor FOWLP (fan-out wafer-level packaging)
- PCB (printed circuit board) and flexible PCB
- MEMS: Micro-electro-mechanical systems
- Medical devices and microfluidic devices
And more: Contact us with your requirements
Zeta-388 True Colour 3D Optical Profiler BrochureZeta-388 True Colour 3D Optical Profiler Brochure
Automated Process Metrology in Solar Cell ManufacturingAutomated Process Metrology in Solar Cell Manufacturing
Measurements with 3D Non-contact Optical ProfilometryMeasurements with 3D Non-contact Optical Profilometry
Texture Process Monitoring in Solar Cell Manufacturing Using Optical MetrologyTexture Process Monitoring in Solar Cell Manufacturing Using Optical Metrology
Recent Major advances IN 3D Optical Profiling of Micro SurfacesRecent Major advances IN 3D Optical Profiling of Micro Surfaces
Measuring Sealed Micro Fluidic Devices — Yes, It Can Be Done!Measuring Sealed Micro Fluidic Devices — Yes, It Can Be Done!
How Do You Optimise Your Laser Settings for Precise Micro Manufacturing?How Do You Optimise Your Laser Settings for Precise Micro Manufacturing?
To request more information on the Zeta-388 optical profiler, please contact us today. The technical experts at CN Tech are happy to discuss your sample inspection requirements, and provide more information on the optical profiler systems from KLA. Contact us today!