Zeta-300 True Colour 3D Optical Profiler
A 3D non-contact surface topography platform with support for large samples, and integrated vibration isolation. Capable of performing fully automated, high-resolution measurements on a variety of materials, with sequencing and pattern recognition.
The Zeta-300 supports both R&D and production environments with Multi-Mode optics, easy-to-use software, and a low cost of ownership.
A global technology leader who make an impact by creating solutions that drive progress and transform industries. Collaboration is the key to their success. KLA provide leading-edge technology and devices using advanced inspection tools, metrology systems, and computational analytics. Their solutions accelerate tomorrow’s electronic devices. The enable evolution and innovation in the data era across key industries including automotive, mobile and data center.
- 6 Integrated Optical Metrology Techniques
- Multiple Stage Options for Large Samples
- Integrated Vibration Isolation
- Fully Automated Imaging & Measurement
- Acoustic Enclosure Options
- CD Measurement Capability
- Simple & Intuitive User Interface
- ZXI: White light interferometry for wide area measurements with high z resolution
- ZIC: Interference contrast for quantitative 3D data of surfaces with sub-nanometer roughness
- ZSI: Shearing interferometry for images with high z resolution
- ZFT: Film thickness and reflectance is measured with an integrated broadband reflectometer
- AOI: Automatic optical inspection to quantify defects on the sample
- Production capability: Fully automated measurements with sequencing and pattern recognition
ZDot™ High Resolution 3D Topography & Imaging
The Zeta-300 is able to collect high-resolution 3D topography data simultaneously with True Colour infinite focus imaging. This made possible by KLA’s patented ZDot™ technology, which uses proprietary 3D measurement technology and powerful computer algorithms to provide the highest quality results. ZDot™ allows the Zeta-300 to operate quickly and efficiently, providing a high throughput, while maintaining an impressive level of clarity and accuracy.
Shown left: ZDot™ High Resolution 3D Topography Data
Shown Righ: ZDot™ Infinite Focus True Colour Imaging
ZDot™ also enhances the ease of use of optical profilometry, by projecting a focusing grid onto the sample’s surface during setup. A grid is projected on the samples’ top and bottom surface, which will appear at its’ highest contrast when the surfaces are properly focused. This makes the Zeta-300 easy to operate quickly and accurately, even for less experienced operators.
Shown left: The ZDot™ grid visible when the bottom surface is in focus
Shown Righ: The ZDot™ grid visible when the top surface is in focus
To provide the maximum amount of flexibility, the Zeta optical profilers feature Multi-Mode Optics, integrating 6 different optical metrology methods into a single instrument. This comprehensive range of capabilities can be further enhanced with white light interferometry, Nomarski interference contract microscopy, and shearing interferometry. Film thickness measurements are supported a on a wide variety of materials. Combined with a range of motorised stage options, the Zeta-300 is a flexible and powerful solution for defect review and sample inspection across a wide range of materials.
Profilm3D Optical Profiler
- Step height: 3D step height from nanometers to millimeters
- Texture: 3D roughness and waviness
- Form: 3D bow and shape
- Stress: 2D thin film stress
- Film thickness: transparent film thickness from 30nm to 100µm
- Defect inspection: capture defects greater than 1µm
- Defect review: KLARF files are used to navigate to defects to measure 3D surface topography or scribe defect locations
- LED: light emitting diodes and PSS (patterned sapphire substrates)- Semiconductor and compound semiconductor
- Semiconductor WLCSP (wafer-level chip scale packaging)
- Semiconductor FOWLP (fan-out wafer-level packaging)
- PCB (printed circuit board) and flexible PCB
- MEMS: Micro-electro-mechanical systems
- Medical devices and microfluidic devices
- Data storage
- Universities, research labs and institutes
And more: Contact us with your requirements
Zeta-300 True Colour 3D Optical Profiler BrochureZeta-300 True Colour 3D Optical Profiler Brochure
Automated Process Metrology in Solar Cell ManufacturingAutomated Process Metrology in Solar Cell Manufacturing
Measurements with 3D Non-contact Optical ProfilometryMeasurements with 3D Non-contact Optical Profilometry
Texture Process Monitoring in Solar Cell Manufacturing Using Optical MetrologyTexture Process Monitoring in Solar Cell Manufacturing Using Optical Metrology
Recent Major advances IN 3D Optical Profiling of Micro SurfacesRecent Major advances IN 3D Optical Profiling of Micro Surfaces
Measuring Sealed Micro Fluidic Devices — Yes, It Can Be Done!Measuring Sealed Micro Fluidic Devices — Yes, It Can Be Done!
How Do You Optimise Your Laser Settings for Precise Micro Manufacturing?How Do You Optimise Your Laser Settings for Precise Micro Manufacturing?
If you need more information about the Zeta-300 optical profiler, please contact us today. The technical specialists at CN Tech would be happy to discuss your surface imaging and analysis requirements in more detail. Contact us today!