Zeta-20 True Colour 3D Optical Profiler
Exceptional 3D imaging and metrology. Based on proprietary ZDot technology, the Zeta-20 images and analyzes surface features on samples of all types: smooth to rough, low reflectivity to high reflectivity, transparent to opaque. Easy to install and easy to use.
The Zeta-20 is also a high-end microscope that can be used for sample review or automated defect inspection.
A global technology leader who make an impact by creating solutions that drive progress and transform industries. Collaboration is the key to their success. KLA provide leading-edge technology and devices using advanced inspection tools, metrology systems, and computational analytics. Their solutions accelerate tomorrow’s electronic devices. The enable evolution and innovation in the data era across key industries including automotive, mobile and data center.
- ZDot™ High Resolution 3D Imaging
- Multi-Mode Optics with 6 Techniques
- Fully Automated Measurements
- Configurable Stages & Chucks
- Simple & Intuitive User Interface
- ZXI: White light interferometry for wide area measurements with high z resolution
- ZIC: Interference contrast for quantitative 3D data of surfaces with sub-nanometer roughness
- ZSI: Shearing interferometry for images with high z resolution
- ZFT: Film thickness and reflectance is measured with an integrated broadband reflectometer
- AOI: Automatic optical inspection to quantify defects on the sample
- Production capability: Fully automated measurements with sequencing and pattern recognition
ZDot™ High Resolution 3D Topography & Imaging
KLA's innovative and patented ZDot™ technology allows the Zeta-20 to simultaneously collect high-resolution 3D topography data alongside True Colour infinite focus imaging. Proprietary 3D measurement technology is combined with powerful algorithms to ensure the highest quality results. This combination allows for scanning with incredible detail and clarity, while remaining quick and easy to use.
Shown left: ZDot™ High Resolution 3D Topography Data
Shown Righ: ZDot™ Infinite Focus True Colour Imaging
ZDot™ also makes operating the Zeta-20 straightforward, by projecting a focusing grid onto a samples surface™. The top and bottom surfaces can be easily located, as the ZDot™ grid will appears at it's highest contrast when the surface is in focus.
Shown left: The ZDot™ grid visible when the bottom surface is in focus
Shown Righ: The ZDot™ grid visible when the top surface is in focus
With Multi-Mode Optics, the Zeta-20 can feature up to six different optical metrology technologies in a single integrated platform. Additional 3D measurement techniques, such as white light interferometry, Nomarski interference contract microscopy, and shearing interferometry can provide additional surface topography capabilities. The Zeta-20 can support film thickness measurements on a variety of materials. The powerful optics and motorised stages available on the Zeta-20 make it suitable as a high end microscope for sample review and automated defect inspection.
Profilm3D Optical Profiler
- Step height: 3D step height from nanometers to millimeters
- Texture: 3D roughness and waviness
- Form: 3D bow and shape
- True Color: Total Focus image of the 3D surface topography
- Edge rolloff: 3D edge profile measurements
- Defect review: 3D defect surface typography
- Solar: photovoltaic solar cells
- Semiconductor and compound semiconductor
- Semiconductor WLCSP (wafer-level chip scale packaging)
- Semiconductor FOWLP (fan-out wafer-level packaging)
- PCB (printed circuit board) and flexible PCB
- MEMS: Micro-electro-mechanical systems
- Medical devices and microfluidic devices
- Data storage
- Universities, research labs and institutes
And more: Contact us with your requirements
Zeta-20 True Colour 3D Optical Profiler BrochureZeta-20 True Colour 3D Optical Profiler Brochure
Automated Process Metrology in Solar Cell ManufacturingAutomated Process Metrology in Solar Cell Manufacturing
Measurements with 3D Non-contact Optical ProfilometryMeasurements with 3D Non-contact Optical Profilometry
Texture Process Monitoring in Solar Cell Manufacturing Using Optical MetrologyTexture Process Monitoring in Solar Cell Manufacturing Using Optical Metrology
Recent Major advances IN 3D Optical Profiling of Micro SurfacesRecent Major advances IN 3D Optical Profiling of Micro Surfaces
Measuring Sealed Micro Fluidic Devices — Yes, It Can Be Done!Measuring Sealed Micro Fluidic Devices — Yes, It Can Be Done!
How Do You Optimise Your Laser Settings for Precise Micro Manufacturing?How Do You Optimise Your Laser Settings for Precise Micro Manufacturing?
To learn more about KLA’s Zeta range of 3D optical profilers, contact the technical experts at CN Tech today. We would be happy to provide more information, and discuss your surface profilometry requirements in more detail. Contact us today!