Multi Function Tribometer MFT-3000
Multi Function Tribometer MFT-3000
Modular bench top tribometer. Patented dual sensors technology. Wear and mechanical property analysis across nano, micro, and macro range. The state-of-the art Multi Function Tribometer MFT-3000 is a versatile and technologically advanced bench top tribometer. With next generation patented dual force sensor technology, it generates friction tests from nano to macro test range with great accuracy. With ultra-high resolution, high speeds, and a wide environmental control range, several tribological applications possible with ease.
Rtec Instruments develops and manufactures advanced mechanical and surface testing and measurement solutions for research and industrial applications. They specialise in combining techniques that provide a unique perspective in material testing. Their testers include tribometer, profilometer, scratch tester, high-temperature indenter, and corrosion testers. Furthermore, their testers provide the most robust and versatile platform in the market for testing friction, wear, adhesion, hardness, roughness, and film thickness from nano to macro-scale.
- Patented dual load sensor technology
- Nano, Micro and Macro Load Ranges
- -50 °C to 1000 °C
- Modular with Interchangeable Modules
A Compact Tribometer Like No Other
Customisable For Your Needs:
- A: Platform - Rigid heavy duty construction design to conduct tribology tests on a bench top design
- B: Environmental control - Wide temperature (-50 °C to 1000 °C), humidity (5 to 95% RH), tribo corrosion and many more chambers available on the same platform
- C: Lower Interchangeable Test Module - Interchangeable fast-exchange test modules
- D: Dual Force Sensor - Dual simultaneous mounted patented range sensors from mN to 3000 N.
- E: X Stage - High precision 150 mm X stage to move test modules automatically
- F: Data Acquisition, Motion Controller - Advanced high speed, low noise, multiple channel, fast feedback and highest data acquisition rate (200KHz) controllers
Multiple modules can be added on top of the XY stage:
Unmatched Load Cell Technology
Capacitive, Piezo, And More
The universal mechanical tester MFT-3000 has a wide range of patented load cells providing unparalleled stability and resolution. The wide load range extends from nN to 3,000 N with easy interchangeable load cells.
Capacitive Load Cells
Highest resolution load cells with rigid design
Strain Gauge Load Cells
Sensors with widest load range
Piezo Load Cells
Highest resolution load cells with high frequency response
The friction coefficient and wear highly depend on environmental conditions. Therefore, tests should occur in conditions close to real application. MFT-3000 has a wide range of options (high temperature, corrosion, cooling, inert gas) available on the tribometer. Contact us for more application specific information.
High Heat and Cryogenic
Cryogenic to high temperature close loop chambers. -50 °C to 1000 °C
Control humidity from 5 to 95% RH to simulate real life scenarios
Tribocorrosion, inert gas chambers for various applications
Patented Dual Sensor Technology
- Automatically change from nano to macro force range.
- Full range available on same setup: No removing or interchanging sensors.
- Highest resolution across the entire range.
- Automatic sensor recognition.
- Hard Coating
- Optics and Glasses
Comprehensive repairs and servicing
Annual Support Programs
Your metrology instrumentation is a major investment that is critical to your business operation and success. In today’s competitive climate, it is more important than ever to extend the functionality and peak performance of your metrology equipment years beyond the expiration of your factory warranty. CN Tech’s Support Programs will help ensure that your investment is protected, and that you and your instrument’s are always operating at peak performance.
With over 20 years’ experience servicing and repairing you can be assured that your system is in safe hands. The independent services we offer include system relocation, maintenance visits, parts and consumables, and break down interventions.
CN Tech’s Support Programs are an economical way to guarantee optimal working condition:
- Annual Preventive Maintenance
- Priority Technical Assistance
- Preferred Parts Availability
- On-Site User Training
- Remote Diagnostics
- No surprise repair expense and much more!
Support Contact Example
An example of our service and support contracts are shown below:
Metrology & Instrumentation Annual Support Programs 2022/23
CN Tech's Support Programs will help ensure that your investment is protected, and that you and your instrument’s are always operating at peak performance.