F30 Series In-Line Thin Film Analyser
Dramatically improve the productivity of film deposition workflows with the Filmetrics F30 series of inline thin film analysers. Measure deposition rates, layer thickness, index, and uniformity in real-time with Filmetrics’ accurate and simple measurement solutions. MBE and MOCVD: Smooth and translucent, or lightly absorbing films, may be measured. This includes virtually any semiconducting material, from AIGaN to GaInAsP.
Filmetrics was founded in 1995 with the mission of making thin-film measurements simple and affordable. Our approach, borne of the microelectronics and software revolution, results in film-thickness measurements that take less than a second - by operators who can be trained in minutes.
- Improves Productivity
- Accurate Greater Than ±1%
- Fast Measurement in Seconds
- Non-Invasive Measurement
- Easy to Operate
- Turn-Key Setup
A Powerful Solution for Monitoring Thin Film Deposition
With the Filmetrics F30 series of in-line thin film analysers, deposition rates, film thickness, optical constants, and uniformity of semiconductors and dielectric layers can be measured in real time. Filmetrics’ advanced film measurement technology provides fast and accurate measurements in a simple to install turn-key package.
The F30 series provides several measurement tools in one. It provides a predisposition calibration tool to make adjustments to a process recipe before deposition, a real-time monitor of the deposition process, a fault sensor, and post-deposition evaluation. A variety of layer types are supported, both smooth and translucent, or lightly absorbing. This includes almost all semiconducting materials, from AIGaN to GaInAsP.
Thickness and Wavelength Range
- Dramatically improves productivity
- Low cost - Can pay for itself in months
- Accurate - Measure to better than ±1%
- Fast-Measurements in seconds
- Non-Invasive - Totally outside of deposition chamber
- Easy to use - Intuitive Windows® software
- Turn-key system sets up in minutes
- Library with over 130 materials included with every system, along with access to 100s more
- Online "Hands On" support (internet connection required)
- Applications Engineers available for immediate 24-hour assistance (Mon-Fri)
- Hardware upgrade program
Would you like to learn more about how Filmetrics’ F30 series of in-line film thickness measurement systems and con improve the efficiency of film deposition? Contact our experienced technical team today to discuss your workflow, and let us help you find the right measurement solution for you.