Precise temperature & imaging during temperature changes
The design of the Nano-Observer AFM is made in anticipation of future developments and may receive additional modules for more advanced studies on the same sample. The temperature control is developped to deliver precise temperatureand imaging during temperature changes.
It is compatible with fully AFM modes. A heating sample stage is available to study phase changes on polymers, materials or biological samples.
- Limited thermal expansion
- Working in low temperature
- Thermal insulation
- -40°C to 300°C
- Precise temperature
- Imaging during temperature change
- Compatible with : Oscillating/contact modes, Environmental control, Liquids
- Stability and reproducibility