DST3-A - Sputter Only – Angled Cathodes
The DST3 Triple Target Sputter Coater is equipped with a large chamber (300 mm diameter) and three 2” diameter water-cooled cathodes which make it suitable for long time deposition. The magnetron desk sputter coater (magnetron sputtering) is equipped with RF and DC power supplies. It can sputter semiconductors dielectrics and metal (oxidizing & noble) targets (Deposition Table). The Confocal Sputter Coater is equipped with an auto adjustable matching box minimizing the reflected power in the RF Sputtering.For increasing film adhesion to the substrate and to improve the film structures a 300 V DC bias voltage can be applied to the substrate (optional).
Vac Coat Limited is a designer and manufacturer of high-quality tailor-made Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) and Vacuum Coating Systems with excellent customer care and after sale services. Equipped with more than 25 years’ experience in the vacuum and Thin Film deposition technologies. Their research and development team supported by academic scientists and qualified engineers are highly active to develop new designs and meet special inquiries received from clients. Designed and manufactured components by Vac Coat's engineering team meets high-quality standards. Their vacuum coating systems have been sold to many universities and research centers through distributors worldwide with very good references and feedback.
- High Vacuum Turbomolecular Pump
- Full range vacuum gauge
- Three 2” water-cooled sputtering cathodes
- Large chamber (300 mm diameter) suitable for large specimen depositions
- Target selection for multilayer thin films
- Co-sputtering to form alloy films
- Two quartz crystal monitoring system for real time thickness measurement (1 nm precision)
- Manual or automatic Timed and Thickness deposition
- Cathode selection motor
- Sample rotation, height and tilt adjustable
- Intuitive touch screen to control the coating process and rapid data input
- User friendly software that can be updated via network
- Equipped with three manual shutter
- Equipped with rotary sample holder with the ability of tilting in direction of cathodes
- Unlimited sputtering time without breaking vacuum
- 500 °C substrate heater (optional)
- 300 V DC substrate bias voltages (optional)
- Two-years warranty
DST3-A (Angled Cathodes)
The DST3-A, Confocal Sputter Coater, is equipped with three angled cathodes with a common focal point. It can sputter from two or three (optional) targets simultaneously or independently to form alloys or multilayer deposition respectively. The maximum size of substrates in this model could be 3”.
Touch Screen Control with Colorful Display
The DST3, Gold Sputter Coater, is equipped with a 7” colored touch screen and semi-automatic control and data input that can be operated by even inexperienced users. The vacuum and deposition information can be observed as digital data or curves on the touch screen. Information of the last 300 coating can also be saved in the history page.
The vacuum chamber is Cylindrical Pyrex with 300 mm OD and 200 mm H. The DST3 Triple Target Sputter Coater is fitted with an internally mounted 90L/s Turbomolecular Pump backed by a 1.4 m3/h diaphragm or 4 m3/h two stage Rotary Vane Pump.
DTT - Desk Thermal Evaporator
DST3-S - Sputter Only – Straight Cathodes
DST3-TS - Sputter + Thermal Evaporation – Straight Cathodes
- Metal, Semiconductor and Dielectric Films
- Nano & Microelectronic
- Solar Cell applications
- Co-Sputtering processes
- Glad Sputtering
- Optical components coating
- Thin film sensors
- Magnetic thin film devices
- Fine grain structural deposition for SEM & FE-SEM sample preparation
|Sputtering control||Independent sputtering control rate for each cathode to produce fine grain structures|
|Temperature control||Automatic safe control of the cathode’s temperatures to protect the life time of the magnets|
|Touch screen||Data is rapidly registered by using fully automatic touch screen control|
|Mass Flow meter||Two precision Mass Flow meter (MFC) for fine control of vacuum and pressure|
|Graphs||Records and plots coating parameters graphs|
|Transfer||Transfers curves and deposition process data by a USB port to PC|
|Power supply||0-1200 V, 0-500 mA DC|
|Utilities||220V-240V, 50/60HZ, 16A|
|Box Dimensions||50 Cm H x 60 Cm W x 47 Cm D|
|Shipping Weight||120kg (pump, rack and box)|
If you would like to learn more about the DST3-A - Sputter Only – Angled Cathodes, contact our experienced technical team today. We would be happy to help you find the right profilometry solution for your needs. Contact us today!