The Zeta3D software has a simple and intuitive user interface for data acquisition and analysis. A short learning curve for engineers and operators leads to better productivity.
Versatile & Fast
The high resolution 3D optical profiler takes less than 20 sec per measurement. PSS cone height, diameter and pitch can be measured and the wafer inspected for defects without the need to unload and move it to a new tool.
The Zeta-388 meets Class 100 standards and can be equipped with a multi form-factor handler with pre-aligner and ionizer. The comprehensive Zeta3D software completes the fab ready package.
Based on Zeta's revolutionary multi-mode approach to measurements, the Zeta-388 packs the power of 5 separate metrology tools into one compact platform. An advanced software suite built on patented algorithms automates process critical measurements such as the height, pitch and diameter of PSS bumps. The same platform can be used for automated defect inspection to find missing PSS structures, bridging, tear out and contamination.
Preset recipes can be optimized for cone, dome or flat top structures. The large field of view translates into a larger statistical dataset from hundreds of bumps. With a <20sec scan time per site and 20nm (1σ) repeatability, the Zeta-388 provides that fastest and most accurate feedback for process control when compared with competing techniques.
Defect Scans can be optimized based on throughput and sensitivity requirements. Production scans can be run as fast as <3 minutes for a 6 inch round wafer. The Zeta3D™ software can bin out defects based on their optical signature such as intensity, dimensions and color.
Detect -→ Classify -→ Review
Shorten the lead time for process feedback, saving valuable time. The Zeta-388 equipped with the auto defect review feature saves time and simplifies defect analysis.
The 3D images and analysis from the Zeta-388 provide the answers for most defects. This reduces the number of defects that need to be reviewed by the time-consuming and expensive AFM or SEM analysis.
Multi-Mode Optics for any type of measurement
The Zeta-388 is available with several advanced imaging techniques:
- ZDot™ innovative 3D imaging is standard on all our non-contact optical profilers. The ZDot technology enables True Color Imaging and a 13nm step resolution.
- ZiC enhanced differential Interference Contrast Imaging is great for nanometer level surface roughness even over a 4.5mm field of view.
- ZSi Shearing Interferometer provides Angstrom level vertical resolution on the smoothest of surfaces over a large field of view.
- ZX5 Vertical Scanning Interferometry is ideal for measuring nanometer heights over 4.5mm field of view.
- ZFT Visible range integrated Spectroscopic Reflectometer for thin film thickness, reflectivity and refractive index measurements.
- Color CCD Camera
- 35,000x combined optical & digital
- Ultra-Bright White LEDs
- Up to 200mm x 200mm XY travel
- Up to 200mm
- 150mm / 200mm dual handler
- 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD
- 1080 mm (d) X 1580 mm (w) X 1060 mm (h)
- 596 mm x 449 mm x 240 mm
- 700 lbs/320 kg
- 100 - 230 VAC
- 600mm Hg
- 18-30° C, non-condensing, ±1° C per hour