The COXEM Cool Stage is a temperature-controlled sample stage for COXEM SEM systems. The Cool Stage is used to chill biological or other wet specimens, preserving surface features and improving imaging ability.
Samples can be cooled to -25°C, and also heated up to 50°C. Temperature is controlled digitally.
- Cool Stage Temperature: -25°C to 50 °C
- Temperature Resolution: ± 0.1 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1 °C
- Tolerance Water Temp.(Chiller): +5 °C ~ +8 °C
- Specimen Holder Size: 18 diameter
- Specimen Holder with a Peltier Device
- Vacuum Feed Through Flange
- Standalone Control Box