The COXEM Cool Stage is a temperature-controlled sample stage for COXEM Scanning Electron Microscopes systems. A cool stage is used in electron microscopy to chill biological or other wet specimens, preserving surface features and improving imaging ability.
Samples can be cooled to -25°C, and also heated up to 50°C. Temperature is controlled digitally.
- Cool Stage Temperature: -25°C to 50 °C
- Temperature Resolution: ± 0.1 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1 °C
- Tolerance Water Temp.(Chiller): +5 °C ~ +8 °C
- Specimen Holder Size: 18 diameter
- Specimen Holder with a Peltier Device
- Vacuum Feed Through Flange
- Standalone Control Box